Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stretch Retreat Recap

Here is a follow up to the Spring Break Stretch Retreat.
It was 3 busy days of "Knowing God's Story, Knowing Your Story, and Sharing those Stories."

I could share a lot of stories and details on the training, but I'll let the words of the teens who participated in the retreat share.

“The trip was great and really strengthened my faith and allowed me to be bolder.  I didn't realize the retreat would affect me so much.”

“I always knew I should share my faith.  This helped me know how to bring it up at anytime.”
“The more people I talked to the easier it was.  It isn't scary to share my faith.  I learned a lot.”

1 Peter 3:15 - Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.


No comments: