Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pictures from the Past

Here are some pictures from past events. Click on any picture to see an enlargened version. Enjoy!



First youth group. June '06.

They all looked so innocent.






Ichthus 2006



Save the Youth 2006

Downtown Indy



















































Easter Egg Hunt Prep






















Wheeler Mission














Jake in Deep Thought???









Pyramid!
















Nintendo Wii















Men At Work!
Jordan says "I'm a MAN!"






Clean that
Dining Fly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Jordan working??? Whats up with that?

Anonymous said...

Ashley.. Jordan works. Remember... he's a "man." He also grows facial hair, it's just clear and soft.

Anonymous said...

Jordan is one popular guy...everyone talks about him!!!

I think in 10 years or so Jordan will probably be living in the great outdoors in the mountains, just living off the land with a Grizzly Adams Beard and a pet bear named twitches.

Yep...he'll be a man's man.

Anonymous said...

So I was just now lookin at this site,(yeah I know bad me), and I see this picture from last June. I definetely didn't even remember having this picture taken. We all look so young and different, and now Holly & Todd are off to college. Plus Michelle had long hair. lol.