Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nashville Pix

I know all 12 of us who went on the mission trip to Nashville would agree that we indeed come back having renovated not only Nashville, but also ourselves in areas of love, peace, forgiveness, living out our faith, and many other areas of spirituality.

Our Youth sunday is August 12th!
So, make sure you can make it to both Sunday morning services to share your experiences, and we will have lunch together aftewards. Even if you did not attend the mission trip your participation is still vital to Youth Sunday!

Anyways, here are just a few pictures to wet your appetite. As soon as I get the Photo CD from the workcamp I will make copies for others. Since this is only from one camera I don't yet have most of the pictures where people were actually doing something!

Click on Photo's to enlarge!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh so much fun.

Unknown said...

hey uhh, when are you going to put up the trip pictures from Michigan...?

Connexion Student Ministries!!! said...

I think I only have a few pix...but I'll try to do it on Saturday.
-Phil